Presenter: Michael Gaeta, DAc, MS, CDN
This clinical training is for natural health professionals who wish to improve their patient care by providing better immune support to their patients – using diet, food- and plant-based supplementation and herbal therapy. Attendees learn using safe, effective and practical tools for improving the immune health of their patients. Particular emphasis is given to diet, lifestyle and natural medicine for preventing infectious disease, and supporting patients with acute infections.
- Review innate and acquired immunity
- Understand the essential role of ionized calcium in the immune response
- Learn essential nutrients and botanicals for supporting optimal immune function, including the C complex,A complex, Echinacea root and more
- Acquire effective, natural approaches for preventative and acute immune support, using diet, whole-food supplements and herbal therapy
- Understand pediatric care & treatment concerns
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Call Susan at 314-449-5338