Presenter: Annette Schippel, DC
Join Dr. Annette Schippel for a foundational seminar about how the liver is tied to digestion. The liver is an amazing organ that not only removes toxins and excess hormones but also digests fats.
- Examine the role of the liver and its relationship to the endocrine system and digestion
- Review common disorders including: GERD, SIBO, leaky gut, diverticulitis
- Understand how brain health is connected to our immune system
- Gain a better understanding of autoimmune disease and persistent pathogens
- Prioritize findings to determine the best support
- Review evaluations via lab tests and common related symptoms
- Acquire new insights to apply to patients immediately
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Contact Susan at 314-449-5338