Presenter: Davis Brockenshire, DC
This seminar takes an advanced and in-depth look at the often hidden underlying stressors that prevent patients from healing or healing fully. Participants will gain significant insight on how to dissect complex cases and how to handle challenging stressors and their associated variables.
- Genetics – Clinical applications of nutrigenomics, nutrigenetics, and epigenetics
- Neuroinflammation – Role of environmental toxicity and associated nutritional/herbal support
- Autoimmunity – Mental health as an autoimmune scenario
- Polysystemic Challenges – Neuro-emotional cloaked pathogen patterns. Look at the role of viral, fungal, transgenerational, and mycoplasmic disturbances
- Case Management – Wearable technologies for compliance, re-evaluation tips
- Assessment – Maximize & combine simple tests, questionnaires, and cost effective tools
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Contact Susan at 314-449-5338