Presenter: Gerald Roliz, CNC
This course is designed to provide attendees with knowledge and understanding of the significant role that evidence based whole food nutrition has to play in the prevention and treatment of a range of common thyroid related conditions.
Key Seminar Points include:
- Physiology and anatomy of the thyroid, its’ hormones, and transport binding globulins
- Optimizing liver health for T4 to T3 conversion and environmental factors that inhibit relevant metabolic pathways
- Thyroid hormone resistance and cellular sensitivity
- Functional Blood Chemistry interpretation as it relates to HPTL axis
- Clincal application of the key herbs and nutrients for each phase of thyroid exhaustion
- Dysglycemia and liver-related pathophysiology, goitrogenicity, and the relationship between the adrenal glands and the gonad hormone axis
- Case hostories to further support learning
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Contact Susan at 314-449-5338